Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the Kids Week website!
The Kids Week website (the “Website”) is run by Society of London Theatre a company registered in England and Wales, Company No 527227, whose registered office is at 32 Rose Street, London, WC2E 9ET (“SOLT” or “we”, “us”, “our”).
By using this Website and/or any content or materials available through it, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to change the Terms and Conditions from time to time at our discretion and your use of this Website will be subject to the most current version of the Terms and Conditions posted on this Website at the time of such use.
Purchasing Kids Week tickets
- Offer ends 31 August, 2014
- Offer does not apply to tickets already booked and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion.
- Bookings cannot be made in person at the theatre; tickets must be purchased via the Kids Week website or by telephoning the Ticketmaster Kids Week Ticket Hotline on 0844 248 5151 (24hrs).
- Offer is subject to availability for specific performances, especially at weekends.
- Shows may not be offering tickets at all price points for all performances and there is no guarantee that specific seats, performance dates or prices will be available.
- Shows and activities on offer may change throughout the promotion.
- There is a limit of 8 tickets per transaction.
- For every full price adult ticket purchased, a child aged 16 or under will be issued with a free ticket. Adults may purchase up to 2 additional child tickets for half price per transaction.
- Activity places must be purchased as part of a show and activity package.
Kids Week Ticket Notification System
- By signing up to our Ticket Notification System you are agreeing to be contacted by Kids Week at least once a week with a ticket availability update, and to receive additional newsflash emails where appropriate. You can unsubscribe at any point by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
All intellectual property rights (including any patent, copyright (including such rights that subsist in computer software and databases), database rights, registered and unregistered designs, design rights, registered and unregistered trade marks, trade names, logos, service marks, domain names, moral rights (in each case for the full period thereof and extensions, revivals and renewals thereof), know-how or other intellectual property right subsisting anywhere in the world and any applications to protect any of the above) and goodwill in and relating to this Website (including all components developed and produced for the Website now and in the future including up-dates, format, look and feel and content) (the "Intellectual Property Rights") are owned by SOLT or licensed to SOLT by its third party suppliers or contractual partners.
The content and information displayed on this Website is for your personal non-commercial use only and any use without SOLT's prior written permission is prohibited. The content and information shall not be copied, reproduced or included in any other work or publication in any medium; modified or altered in any way (and no derivative work shall be produced from it); or distributed or sold to any third party; and you may not remove any copyright or proprietary notices displayed on the Website.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
This Website contains links to other websites operated by third parties that are not under our control and which are provided for your convenience. We make no warranties or representations whatsoever about any other website which you may access through this Website or any services that they may provide. Without limiting the foregoing, these websites are in no way approved, vetted, checked or endorsed by us and you agree that we shall not be responsible or in any way liable for the content, accuracy, compliance with relevant laws or accessibility of any information, data, or statements or for the quality of any products or services available on such websites. If you choose to access a website beyond our control you do so at your own risk. In addition, you acknowledge that the use of any such third party website may be subject to your acceptance of additional terms and conditions.
From time to time it may be possible to enter competitions or prize draws through the Website. There may be additional terms and conditions applicable to those competitions or prize draws and where any such additional terms apply, you will be notified of that fact and given an opportunity to read those terms and conditions before you enter the competition or prize draw.
IMPORTANT NOTICE - DISCLAIMERS
SOLT will exercise reasonable care and skill in providing this Website, however, we do not guarantee or make any warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, currency, or reliability of any of the content or information found on this Website, some of which may be provided by third parties.
SOLT does not accept any ongoing obligation or responsibility to operate this Website or any part of it. We may remove the Website either temporarily or permanently or make any changes to the Website at any time in our sole discretion for any reason whatsoever.
Due to the inherent risks in using the internet, SOLT cannot guarantee that this Website will be uninterrupted or virus, error or bug free or that defects will be corrected.
This Website and all the materials and information provided through it are provided on an “as is” basis without warranty of any kind, either express or implied (whether by common law, custom, statute or otherwise) and all other conditions, statements and warranties (including, but not limited to, any implied warranty of the fitness for a particular purpose of the Website or that your use of the Website will not infringe the rights of any third party) are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Without limiting the foregoing, we make no warranty that the Website and any and all materials and information provided through it will meet your requirements. Therefore, we advise you to check any materials or information provided to you through this Website as any reliance that you place on the accuracy, completeness, currency or reliability of such materials or information is at your own risk. You acknowledge that SOLT does not actively monitor any third party content or content appearing on the Website which derives from a third party website (including, without limitation, the content of any Twitter posts (or ‘tweets’) appearing on the Website) and SOLT shall not be responsible or liable for any such content including, without limitation, any third party content:
- which is defamatory, discriminatory, obscene, offensive, confidential or otherwise unlawful; and/or
- in which the Intellectual Property Rights are owned by a third party and such third party has not provided its consent to use such content in the manner it has been used; and/or
- which is prohibited by the Data Protection Act 1998 or any other applicable data protection laws.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
To the fullest extent permitted by law, SOLT shall not be liable for any loss, claim, damage, or any punitive, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind (including but not limited to lost profits or lost savings or loss or corruption of data) whether based in contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, which arises out of or is in any way connected with:
- any use of this Website or its contents or any competitions or prize draws that are entered via the Website;
- any interruption, failure or delay in the use of or inability to use any component of this Website which may occur at any time; or
- any use or reliance upon any information, material or services obtained through the Website, in all cases even if SOLT has been forewarned of the possibility of such loss or damage. SOLT shall not be liable for any damage to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property when using or browsing this Website or when downloading any data, text, images, video or audio from the Website.
You agree to indemnify and hold SOLT harmless from and against any loss, liability, claim, demand, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees incurred, arising out of or in connection with your use of this Website (other than in accordance with its terms) or from any violation of these Terms and Conditions.
PRIVACY AND COOKIES
Any failure or delay by us to enforce any of our rights under these Terms and Conditions is not to be taken as or deemed to be a waiver of that or any other right unless we acknowledge and agree to such a waiver in writing.
These Terms and Conditions are not intended to be for the benefit of, and shall not be exercisable by, any person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise.
If any clause or part of a clause of these Terms and Conditions is, or becomes, invalid, illegal or unenforceable, then that clause or part of a clause shall be deemed to be deleted from these Terms and Conditions. Any such deemed deletion shall not affect the validity, legality or enforceability of the remainder of these Terms and Conditions.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms and Conditions and the use of or any dealings in respect of this Website shall be governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. If you have any questions about these terms or anything on this Website please contact us.